Monday, 21 January 2008

Tom Cruise and The Little Bit of Wee

Sorry I'm being a lazy poster but we are so damn busy I hardly get time to scratch... (not that I need to!)

Altoona Atheist posted this and I'm sure a little bit of wee came out while I watched it :)




Of course the original inspiration for this pisstake came from here... What a fucktard... Remind me never to fly with this tool...


6 gems of wisdom:

Sean the Blogonaut F.C.D. said...

Yes Tom puts the T in Twat.

Disgustipated said...

This video never gets old! I laugh like a hyena! Tom Cruise really asked for it!

Poodles said...

Happy Birthday!

T&A said...

Yeah nothing wrong with a little hypoxia...
What a douche!

Happy Birthday!

Protium said...

Thanks all for the Birthday greetings

Sarah said...

That jackass like to climb pole not walls.

Someone give him some Haldol so he will shut the hell up.