Sunday 2 December 2007

ya know what shits me?

Customers Using New Technology Stupidly. These goddamned idiots, if they didn't need to shit they'd lose their own arse, it's enough to drive a man to drink. Which I am, or will. Actually at the moment I don't need beer because I'm gluing speakers and.... glue.... it's good glue. good stuff I tell you. wow.....

Shit! I almost started writing poetry about glue but I slapped myself silly in time to spare you.

So.... where was I.... before I giffed the snue I was talking about... what the fuck was I talking about???? No it wasn't nothing, it was something.... CUNTS!!!! That's right. CUNTS...How many times do they have to ask the same stupid questions? Were they not listening to the answer the first time or do they just like the sound of my voice????

Well let me tell you, pissed off Kiwi is NOT something you want to wake up to in the morning.

I've had about all the workshop I can handle at the moment, the dog needs to take a shit and I'm tempted to mark territory along with him. And what the fuck is up with the heat????

Where'd I put that damn glue????

10 gems of wisdom:

Protium the Heathen said...

ha ha... that's funny I don't remember writing that post... must have been a new batch of glue :)

Fiery said...

That wasn't a very big "ha ha"?
Hmmmm.... does glue leave a hangover?

Fiery said...

*gasp* It's a migraine isn't it? Somehow you've been cursed with a migraine. That explains it. I dunno, I read the post and laughed out loud, several times.

Was that wrong of me?

Sean Wright said...

You have to tell us the story. Come on what did they do?

Protium the Heathen said...

Fiery: *snerk*

Sean: I will explain all...

Poodles said...

I also think you have to tell us what brand of glue that is and where to buy it...

Protium the Heathen said...

Poodles: It's Moyen glue but the buzzy bit is the solvent... MEK. methyl ethyl ketone.. Reasonably harmless as well :)

Everyone should try it.

T T Eyes said...

MEK
Chronic inhalation of MEK vapors at concentrations in the range of 100-300 PPM and higher is toxic to the adult central nervous system. Headache, dizziness, and mental confusion are common early signs of MEK's neurotoxic potential. MEK also has the peculiar property of potentiating the neurotoxicity of other organic solvents.

So thats what happened, didnt think you sounded like your ususal self dearest, better throw that window open even more:-O

Fiery said...

Protium's definition of reasonably harmless and mine, differ rather considerably. Now... you wanna talk reasonably harmless, I've got a barrel of long island tea and a couple of straws.... I'm limited to 7, so I'm just making the first extra large. :D

SouthLoopScot said...

MEK is nasty stuff! I used to deal with it when I worked in the printing industry, that and methylbenzene.

No wonder I have drain bammage! :) (that and all th booze and drugs)