Sunday 9 November 2008

"I'll be back!"... unfortunately

I'm not a big fan of Arnie but I loved the "Terminator" series. Action from start to finish, annoying brat Son and mega-tough Mum with a Terminator trying to kill said annoying brat 'cause he changed history in the future... hmmmm...

I found this great video of the Terminator arriving on the 25th December 00... and had to share it!




Pisser :)

5 gems of wisdom:

Half rabbit said...

buwhahahaha that was the nicest thing I've seen in a long time. All smiley while I type this sipping on my juice.

So many quotes and things I was brought up with were all included. And the greatest "action" story every told is just too priceless for words.

T T Eyes said...

So funny, a whole movie would be hilarious!!

Protium the Heathen said...

ha ha... I thought you'd all appreciate it :)

Fiery said...

I loved how he kept blowin' away judas and jeebus is healing him and then he's all "Look pontius pilate"

KABLAM!!!!

WOOHOOOO!!!!!

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

How can I prove to you God exists? I cannot. It takes a special kind of strength and a mo-than-two-bawls in cranium I'm afraid; however, all of U.S. shall find-out soon enough God DOES exist in the Warning from Heaven. Sad how people only 'look-up' when there's something to be seen. C'est la guerre --- The time has come, dude, when we ALL must choose which side we stand on: neutrality isn’t an option, looking good and following the masses like lemmings isn’t an option, either. Choose Right, choose the Light, and win thy fight. the Warning shall come from Heaven sooner-than-you-think. I hope you’re prepared. Meet me in Heaven. God bless you.