Saturday 8 November 2008

Creation 'Science' Made Easy

I just had to post this. You have to subscribe to YouTube user potholer54's Channel.

The 'Made Easy' series is designed to explain the evidence that shows how we got here, from the Big bang to human migration out of Africa, and to counter the unsupported idea that this somehow happened through the power of an invisible being.

There's a great collection of very classy videos, here's one I really enjoyed.

4 gems of wisdom:

Half rabbit said...

Great to see your posting again. I missed you since I read all your old posts only to have you become really busy.

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I love your new picture!
Thanks for your support on my coming out post! I am so happy to have met all of you via the bloggy blog!

I'm so glad you're posting again! Love your new layout too! I will check out the video....just had to say "hi" first!!

:)

Protium the Heathen said...

1/2rabbit: Wow... I never thought anyone would do that. I feel privileged. Thank you... and I'll try and keep them coming.

Tracey: Strangely I always thought you where an atheist so I was particularly moved by your post. Thanks for popping by... Yes I thought it time to show the front of my head for a change :) Now you can tell what an old bastard I am...

T T Eyes said...

Who is that old bastard :-D

This series is terrific and should be shown in all schools, all across the world....then the stupid it burns might become a thing of the past!